Issue: A users encountered error message: “There is insufficient memory or disk space. Word cannot display the requested font.” when he opens Word document. Beside Word, he also faces same issue for Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
When he clicked on Fonts, there is only 2 type of fonts.
1) Go to \\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates
2) rename or delete Normal.dot file
3) Open Word again but still having the same error message
4) Go to Control Panel, Programs and Features
5) Right click on Microsoft Office 2010 and select Change
6) Select Repair and click Continue
7) After Repaired, restart computer.
8) Word able to open without error message.
Every time i try to activate Office by selecting “I want to activate the software over the Internet. (recommended)“. I will encounter the error message:
“An unspecified error has occurred. Your request cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later. (0x80070190)”
In order to activate the Office, i selected “I want to activate the software by telephone.”
Until yesterday, i found best solution to resolve Office 2013 Activation Error.
1) Press Shift key and right-click on the Excel (or Word) shortcut and select Run as Administrator (for Windows 7)
2) Selects I want to activate the software over the Internet. (recommended) and Office 2010 activated.