Requirement for install Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent 126.96.36.1997 on Windows 2003 Server:
.NET Framework 4
Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-sg/download/details.aspx?id=3556
and download the file
.NET 4.0 Client Profile and Full Package are installed.
You can proceed to install Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent 188.8.131.527
Issue: User unable to send out email. Error message :Server error: ‘550 5.7.1 Unable to relay’
1)Check email account settings.
2)Make sure smtp server is correct
3) In email account settings, more settings, Outgoing Server, make sure there a tick for “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication” and Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected.
It is a scan tool to find and remove malware.
Issue: Lenovo Thinkpad E470 user trying to connect to Viewsonic VA1903a Monitor but monitor displayed “Out of Range”
1) E470’s resolution is 1920×1080 whereas VA1903a’s resolution is 1366×768. Need to lower resolution in order to display properly.
2) Go to Intel HD Graphics Control Panel and click on Display
3) Select the other display instead of “Built-in Display”
4) Change Resolution to 1366×768
5) Select “Scale to Full Screen”
6) Click on Apply
7) Viewsonic monitor should able to display your Desktop.
Issue: Users unable to access their Shared Storage – AsuStor AS-202TE
They also unable to ping NAS’s ip address.
1) Download and install ACC (AsuStor Control Center)
2) Connect ethernet cable between NAS and laptop
3) Run the ACC to find the NAS
4) Managed to locate the NAS but it was in different subnet.
5) Manually set IP configuration of the laptop to 192.168.1.6
6) Access 192.168.1.120 using broswer
POP3 users unable to receive emails but Exchange users and OWA are working fine.
Log onto incoming mail server (POP3): Your server does not support the connection encryption type you have specified. Try changing the encryption method. Contact your mail server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP) for additional assistance.
1) In EMS, type Get-ServerComponentstate -Identity <mailservername> to check
If the result is:
2) Type Set-ServerComponentState -Identity <mailservername> -Component PopProxy -Requester HealthAPI -State Active
3) Type Get-ServerComponentstate -Identity <mailservername> to confirm PopProxy’ s state is active.
4) POP3 users should able to receive their incoming mails.