Issue: Users unable to access their Shared Storage – AsuStor AS-202TE
They also unable to ping NAS’s ip address.
1) Download and install ACC (AsuStor Control Center)
2) Connect ethernet cable between NAS and laptop
3) Run the ACC to find the NAS
4) Managed to locate the NAS but it was in different subnet.
5) Manually set IP configuration of the laptop to 192.168.1.6
6) Access 192.168.1.120 using broswer
POP3 users unable to receive emails but Exchange users and OWA are working fine.
Log onto incoming mail server (POP3): Your server does not support the connection encryption type you have specified. Try changing the encryption method. Contact your mail server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP) for additional assistance.
1) In EMS, type Get-ServerComponentstate -Identity <mailservername> to check
If the result is:
2) Type Set-ServerComponentState -Identity <mailservername> -Component PopProxy -Requester HealthAPI -State Active
3) Type Get-ServerComponentstate -Identity <mailservername> to confirm PopProxy’ s state is active.
4) POP3 users should able to receive their incoming mails.