Issue: User configured Outlook (POP3). He able to receive email but unable to
(550 5.7.1 Client does not have permissions to send as this sender)
1) make sure username and password are correct
2) Check E-mail Account settings again,
2) Incoming mail Server and Outgoing mail Server
3) Username and password
4) server port numbers
Issue: When user opened the Excel files which exported from AMS system, no information displayed.
If user checked the box for Unblock
User will able to see the information exported from AMS system.
- open Excel program
- Click on File, Options, Trust Center
- Click on Trust Center Settings… button
- Click on Protected View (left pane)
- uncheck Enable Protected View for files originating from the internet and Enable Protected View for files located in potentially unsafe locations
- Click ok
- Open the exported excel file. It will display information without prompt or error message.